Friday, May 18, 2007

Problem is; Men

I'm afraid it's impossible for me ever understard what happends in men brains. Ok, yaeh, true, it's impossible to understand what happends in anyones brains, even our own -but anyway I'm always so out when I try to communicate with another gender. Perhaps the problem isn't those men but my capability to interpret them. However it's problem when I try to live in relationship. And maybe thats why I'm still single. Can I understand anyone else before I know myself better? And how long I have to wait for that learning and knowing myself? Why I can communicate so well with many nice, fun and intelligent men who I'm not interest sexually? Is that impossible to get in same package -sexuality and communication skills?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and linking my site in yours! :)

I think that getting to know yourself takes a lifetime. Perhaps I'm ready to really meet a man when I'm almost dead. And in that phase: who cares..

GelatoGirl said...

I care.

-or not-

actually I'm quite ok to live on my own - wtihout someone who probaply would mess my staff, my timetable...

perhaps I never meet him (the mister right one) but if I enjoy my life -yeah- who cares...