Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sziget -festival, soon those are!

I'm exciting....'couse of Sziget and more 'couse I get friend with me so I don't have to sleep with anyone stranger. It's so nice to go for travel with many unknown person -and that way get new contact and new friends- but board with some incognito...no thanks if there is choise of better -and there is; Taru! My dear friend Taru was so excited also when I told about festival trip and on next day she had booked a plase for her too...Jii-haa! From this it begin! The waiting - the summer - the festival and all! Budapest -here we come! =D
I'll have some other trip before august and sziget and of course I wait those also...But not as much as budapest. Music, dance, friends and more than anything...the city and it's architectur, green parks, many shops and sweet old metro-line...Jól Nyár! Betüzni hamar!
edit/
now I'm even more ablaze! -we get 3rd friend -Anni- with us so there will be SO FUN! =)

No comments: