Monday, May 28, 2007

First Journey at this summer - Turku/Finland

I spend three days in Turku -the old capital city of Finland- beutiful and nice university city in southwest corner of finland. Archipelago landscape, modern city life and old architecture with many of wood buildings -I makes my mind calm. I like the trip even it was connecting work and I was definately one of the youngest of uss...mid age was about 30 year more than I have...and also the most common sex was another than my. It's always the same in my business. But could dance a lot! There was just a few dancing lady and several and several men who want take to dance uss...
We spend night in Forum marinum and before that we had few hour time to explore eachother and our beutiful get-to-gether ship Suomen Joutsen. We also visited in area of famous jailhouse Kakolanmäki in Turku (only by bus, didn't see any prisoner) and Conferes centre Alvarium which is designed by Alvar Aalto. After the Suomen joutsen the second impressive target for me was Turun VPK-talo (the old fire brigade house) where we had jubilee dinner on friday night.

No comments: