Friday, October 3, 2008

Roma - september 2008

Roma - I was there and I wish I would still be there...

A Good Trip! Weather was better than fine, whole week was sunny and about +30'C so warm but not too hot. We had plenty of program but we try to take everynting quite easily whitout stress or too tight timetables.

FOOD is so good in Italy - at least if you know the right Restaurants. Definately the best pizza of the word could get from Da Bafetto (Via del Governo Vecchio, 114) And best pasta from Edy (Vicolo del Babuino, 4) Gelato is naturaly good in many gelateria but for me the best place is Giolitti -Definately, every taste are sooo good! Especially cinnamon, yogurt bianco and ACE. Few other very good gelateria are Della Palma (yogurt bianco, raffello..<3) San Crispino (plum and ginger-cinnamon)

Fashion you can't speak same time from finnish shops and italian boutiques... There is just too much and only limited count of money. I found 5 new bag and 3 new high heels, 2 dress and 5 skirt and many nice azessorices <3 But too many tourist shop with nonusefull staff, too many people who want just your money and don't wan't serve you if don't look good. I love Italy and I definately can think to live there but every country, every city and village have also them bad sides.

Very much to see. Mostly I've see before but you never bored to walk around the area of Foro Romano and Palatino, have a picnic at hot and dust Circo Massimo or help people take themself memoryphoto with Colosseum. We visit into many curch and cathedral as well as several crypt and all off those are different, many of them I'll remember always -like Vatican with all those amazing work of Raffaello <3

One week is always too short...

No comments: