Friday, August 29, 2008

Tallinn -August 2008

Worktrip to Tallin and first time of my life I sleep a night at the Old Town of Tallin. Hotel Wana Tallin was situated near "main gate" to Old Town, along the main street and near good small shops but unfortunately I havn't time to make any shoppings :(
We ate dinner in Peppersack where food was good and service was ok but best part of this restaurant is building and its history. I've been there few times before and surely will come again.
Next day we visit in Rocca-al-Mare Open Air museum where I was last year with yoga school. It was ame but now I saw partly different areas and now we ate traditional lunc in museum restaurant. After museum we visit also in Zoo but I don't wan't to write about that. It makes me feel painful sadnes even some of those animals seems to be quite ok. Why don't we have humans behind those bars?
Cruising ships of Tallink was again awfull praxis.

No comments: