Monday, June 30, 2008

43 day till Sziget festival...

Time goes very fast at summertime, sun shines and lot of nice happenings. So, festival -and Holiday- are nearly here!

Program at the festival isn't as good as I'd wish but there is enough bands / artists / dj's I like to see -actually if the whole program would be full off my favourities it would be very difficult to choose when to go where -and fact is; we are going to festival, we are spending a holiday, it's not mean to run from place to another whitout any fexibility.. :)

Only it's a little weird that there is so big part of program from 90's...where are all present hitts?!
At least these are still already on my schedule; MGMT, Alanis Morissette, The Presidents of the USA, Jamiroquai, Sex Pistols, Serj Tankian, R.E.M and The Wombats AND mostly want to see Pendulum Live (I've been on the dj gig and that was amazing!)
and of course the yekke yekke Mory Kante ;D
-perhaps I go to see also the finnish bands Alamaailman vasarat (I have no idea what they would play 'cause I've thought they are kind of haevyrock band but now they play on the world music stage) and Apocalyptica even I'm not a fan of that type of music but Hay, they are still finns!
These are on stages at evening time but natyrally we spend all nights dancing in Meduza or PartyArena -only I'm little dissapoint that there aren't any big names, perhaps all are good dj's and had mede a good mix but dj's with their own music like Gigi or Tiesto... Well, I can live with that.

No comments: