Monday, April 2, 2007

Wellcome -the new start

It's beginning a new period of my life. Something happend soon (or sooner or later) I can feel it. I was half year in hospital and when I came back to work there has happend quite much. I have new room one floor lower than older one, smaller but nicer. Organization changes effect that I have some new work mates but nearly the same works. And same boss. I'm fine with these. Actually better than fine. When I was in hospital I had awfull stress about coming backt to work... What people thinks about me? How they react and what they'll ask for me? How much they know about my disease? But I worried for nothing. It was nice to came back! Everybody are so friendly here and felt like come back to home. Great!

My life is better aso in my civil life. In home. With my eating disorder. Hospital makes me good again (this was 7th long period in ED hospital and I really hope it was last one!) Now I have therapy two times a week and positive feeling about my future. I'm not a looser. I can survive.

There is a man who say he loves me. Man whit whom it's unbelieveble good to be. Man who would like to built future with me. But I'm a little afreid. Don't now why. I always have this problem. I fear to lose my freedom I quess. So I don't wana hurry. Step by step. Slowly enough.

This blog is also new. I have another blog also but I like start something else. Try something new. And this is english -another one is in finnish. I'm not an artist or good writer. In fact my english isn't good eighter. But I try to improve it. You can help if you want!

No comments: