Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Idols -soon it's over

Finninsh Idols show is in progress -the final competition is on Friday and I'm going to watch that with my friend. Don't ask about my opinion. I don't have. Both are young. There's as much good as not_so_good side in both of the competitor. I like Anna especially when she sing Latin music (her father is Portuguese) and I like Ari's self-confidence and perseverance but I don't think he can adduce it on right way. What a pity.
But here they are
And after few days
the wise finnish folks
have chosen
another of them
for a winner!

Even I'd always said this is bad format etc. I still had to watch it every week and now when it will end I noticed that I don't know what to do on thursday evenings at 8'clock -I don't know what to do on thusday evenings at all 'cause they also stoped to shown my favourite serie Hause.


ThankGod it will be summer and I don't even wan't sit inside and watch TV...

No comments: