Monday, June 11, 2007

Third Summer Journey - Saarenmaa/Estonia

It was. We had funny in there -everyone I guess- but it's still ok to be home and work again. Three days with colleges and boss...three days we drink alkohol and get for the world better place (it's always same when there is more than one engineer in a same plase at the same time - we have to talk and debate without any breaks)

We went by fastferry Nordic Jet Line to Tallin and most of the grup start to drink already there... from Tallin we drive by bus to Saarenmaa via one shorter ferrytrip between Virtsu and Kuivastu...the trip from Tallin to Kuresaari take 5hour. It was quite heavy 'couse warm weather and drinking people (so, I had to open my first bottle in the small ferry too..)

Had a dinner and time to gether the first night - Second day we had tour around the island. We visit into Kaali meteorite craters (I had been there before but I really enjoy the place - it makes me into the feeling I'm in fantasy world) and in Episcopaal castle of Kuresaare (I'd also seen before but I'm also always like to spend times on an old castles). We eat a preatty good lunch in a restaurant of Georg Ots Spa and had also the most official part of trip after lunch; department conference in a conferes room. After the whole afternoon and evening was again free -just to be together. I bought clothes and stuffs - too much for my budjet.

The third day was again mostly travelling -bu bus, by little ferry, by bus, by fast ferry- so quite tiring. We had a little more than hour time to spend in Tallin after we visit to view bronze soldier of tallin in his new location on the cemetery. I made shoppings again in Tallinna (new strets jeans)

No comments: