Monday, June 25, 2007

midsummer and alcohol

midsummer fest...oh la la...I don't wana say what I think about those -on generally- My weekend was peacefull. I laid on beach, reading and listening music, I walk around in empty city and eat ice cream -at the same when most of the finns drink too much alcohol somewhere on their cabins, burn themselves while grilling sausages or sink on the lake 'cause they have to go boating even they are pissed as a newt... yeah... I love midsummer (uh!)

can't understand why people wan't to be so drunk? now in summertime there is all around those drunk people who don't seem to be very happy...they spend their holidays drinking alcohol, lost all their moneys for that and get what?!...an awfull hangover or crapulence of moral. Well, we all made our own choises...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was one of those who drank some cider. I didn't eat any sausace (only salad) and I never get hangover, no matter how much I drink. Went sailing but wasn't drunk at the time. Enjoyed the sun and being with my friends. What a lovely weekend, spent at the summercottage!

GelatoGirl said...

Sound nice :)

I'm not totally against alcohol (I drink myself also but only for enjoying taste not to get myself drunk) I'm only against the alcohol abuse...and against the people who violate others 'cause of their alcohol using. da.

But who the hell I'm saing anything?! I've always done so many things on the wrong way and I suppose I'll do those mistakes on forward too.. so. I agree. I am a human and so are everyone else - and any human isn't perfect!